MembershipCommittee | GNOME Foundation Membership for Daniel Landau (#92)

Title: GitLab

Daniel Landau created an issue #92:

Personal details

  1. Full Name: Daniel Landau
  2. Permanent e-mail address: daniel landau fi
  3. Desired account name: dlandau

Contributions

My extension that I've continued to develop since the 3.16 days:

GSConnect by @andyholmes. I took over maintainership from him in late 2020.

Documentation / outreach:

Contributions to GNOME projects:

Freedesktop instead of GNOME, but I ended up there in order to fix Polari:

A wide variety of contributions over more than a decade from web stuff like Wordpress core, Nextcloud to Android apps, to Arch User Repository packaging, AsteroidOS (the smart watch operating system) porting, molecular dynamics simulation software Gromacs and embedded scripting language Tinyscript to name some. I can provide links if that's considered interesting.