MembershipCommittee | Membership renewal: Link Dupont (#21)

Title: GitLab

Link Dupont created an issue #21:

Personal details

Account: link

Contributions

Over the past two years, I have shifted my focus from community engagement to engineering and software development. I am primarily focusing on two projects: fractal and sound-juicer.

Fractal

I have consistently provided QA and beta feedback to Fractal developers, including a notable bug that fixes Fractal for use with the modular-hosted GNOME home server.

sound-juicer

I am slowly picking up maintainership of sound-juicer after a discussion a number of months ago that proposed retiring it. So far, I have ported its build tooling from autotools to meson. I have plans to modernize its code-base as appropriate (removing the libcanberra dependency, for example).