MembershipCommittee | fabioduran GNOME Foundation membership renewal (#8)

Title: GitLab

Fabio Duran Verdugo created an issue #8:

Personal details

  1. Full Name: Fabio Durán-Verdugo
  2. Permanent e-mail address: fabio gnome cl
  3. SSH public key (as an attachment)id_rsa.pub
  4. Desired account name: fabioduran

Contributions

I am passionate about Free Software and GNOME.

I am one active GNOME user/fanatic in Chile, I'm participating this year "just a little" report some bugs, but in previous years I was work with the Bugsquad team as BugMaster https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=describeuser.html&login=bugs%40gnome.cl.

The last time I worked around GNOME with many people, for example, now I'm a teacher in Bioinformatics school at Universidad de Talca and, in my class, all students work with "GNOME building" and make small applications with Python and GTK+. I hope soon we will have news about new Hackers for GNOME.

I organized hacks meeting and demo days around GNOME in Chile. I participated in many free software conferences and spoke about GNOME (3.36 released).

Now, I'm working on an accessibility project (Handibox). As soon as possible with my team, we will present to the GNOME community a new app for people with some mobility problems.