Re: [gnome.org #17065] Application received from Fábio Ricardo Nogueira dos Santos (deb.user.ba AT gmail.com)

Hi Andrea... how are you?

I'm returning now! My wife had cancer, my daughter had a thyroid nodule ...
Now, all are well! So, I'm back ..

I never used gitlab. My work was all in the translation through
l10n.gnome.org and also translating GNOME extensions (Extra official)

I do not want and will not lose contact with the GNOME family. Thank you in
advance for your understanding.

Fábio "Elvis" Nogueira
fnogueira gnome org
RC: Ubuntuser (irc.freenode.net)
Novo blog: http://dotconfig.wordpress.com
Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

Em seg., 17 de fev. de 2020 às 14:25, Andrea Veri via RT <