Re: [gnome.org #17001] Application received from Mayank Sharma (mayank8019 AT gmail.com)

Hi Andrea,

to be honest, I don't know. It is true that his main project is merged
finally, but I still don't see much activity initiated from his side.
It took me a lot of persuasions to force him finishing this somehow...

Regards

O.

po 17. 2. 2020 v 18:35 odesílatel Andrea Veri via RT