Re: Application received from Emin Tufan Çetin (etcetin AT gmail.com)

I forgot to add links into form. Here they are:

[1]: https://www.openhub.net/accounts/emintufan
[2]: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-turk/2017-March/msg00000.html

28 Nis 2020 Sal 17:34 tarihinde GNOME Foundation Membership Committee