Re: I found strange thing, so would like to give a question.

Seong-ho,

membership duration is set to be 2 years, which means you should be
sending in a renewal request once that date is approaching. We sent
you an e-mail back in May [1] as well on this side. Please send in a
renewal request and we'll process it. Thanks!

cheers,

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2018-May/msg00028.html

Il giorno mar 19 mar 2019 alle ore 11:38 Seong-ho Cho via