Re: Memberships needing renewal (2019-6)

Philip,

it's working as it should:

1. your membership was going to expire on 2019-06-26 as it was last
renewed on 2017-06-26
2. we send a reminder 3 weeks before expiration
3. we send an email once the membership lapsed

The reminder we send to foundation-list runs at the beginning of the
month and as such it catches memberships that are still not expired,
like yours. I did renew your membership, you should be good to go! :-)

cheers,

Il giorno dom 2 giu 2019 alle ore 15:39 Philip Withnall