Re: [gnome.org #16314] Application received from Nathan Follens (nathan AT anche.no)

Hi Andrea, we usually only do (critical) translations once the string
freeze hits, and I was too busy IRL during the 3.30 translation round
to help out, so my most recent translations/commits probably date back
to the first half of last year. With the next string freeze in
February, there'll be more translations coming up, of course.

Cheers
Nathan

Op woensdag 16 januari 2019 om 13:45 schreef Andrea Veri via RT