[gnome.org #16404] Application received from Benjamin Collins (kion AT dashgl.com)

On Fri Feb 22 15:52:21 2019, kion dashgl com wrote:
Andrea,

Thanks for the reply.

that would be necessary for your membership application to be
accepted.

Looks like I lack this requirement. For clarrification, is there a url
to the repository for the
developer documentation, and are there any guidelines that I need to
read over before
submitting a patch?

Cheers,
Ben

On February 22, 2019 at 4:32 AM Andrea Veri via RT <membership-