Re: Moving to two year terms for board elections

Hi Neil,

On Wed, 2019-02-06 at 11:39 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
so if you have any comments/ideas, please let me know!
I'm firmly against this idea as it represents a strict subset of what is
possible today. IOW, you can achieve your goals by convincing the
electorate of how they cast their vote.

But even from a more practical point of view, I think it's a bad idea to
increase the term candidates commit to. In the last few years we had
only few candidates. I believe that making the task bigger is making it
even more unlikely to have a good set of candidates.

Cheers,
  Tobi