Re: Membership committee topic at GNOME Foundation AGM

Philip,

thanks for reaching out. Tobi (muelli) is going to present on behalf
of the team. I'm not aware whether he'll come with slides or not, I'll
defer that to him. Regarding the members of the committee we'd like to
re-appoint:

Andrea Veri (chairman)
Tobias Mueller
Pascal Terjan

These are the members that handled at least 1 application during the
past year. Kunal, Marcin, if you believe you are still able to
contribute to the team please respond to this e-mail and have Philip
re-appoint you to the committee, otherwise we'll be removing your
accesses and stop considering you active members of the Membership &
Elections Committee.

Thanks!

Il giorno sab 17 ago 2019 alle ore 06:34 philip.chimento--- via