[gnome.org #16259] Application received from Bernd Homuth (dev AT hmt.im)

On Tue Sep 18 08:54:51 2018, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Bernd Homuth
Email:     dev AT hmt.im

Benefits
Mail alias: No
 Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
I am an existing Foundation member and I'd like to renew my
membership.

During the last two years I have contributed mainly to the German
translation team as a reviewer, less so as a translator. As always
there are personal affairs to be looked after so contributions have
been on and off but I keep focusing on the release dates so that we
can have a smooth release with complete translations.