[gnome.org #16258] Application received from Aryeom Han (aryeom AT girinstud.io)

On Mon Sep 17 17:50:40 2018, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Aryeom Han
Email:     aryeom AT girinstud.io

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: aryeom gnome org
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
 I am a member of the GIMP team.
I help to improve design, functions. I contribute illustrations for
the website, icons, etc.