[gnome.org #15884] GNOME Membership Application of Martin Abente Lahaye

Dear Cosimo, Philip and Juan,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Martin Abente Lahaye's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and present.

Remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think the applicant
is committed to GNOME and will carry on contributing in the  future, and that
you trust the applicant and their work. If unsure about vouching or not, please
let us know why you don't feel comfortable enough in advocating this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at the
their application at the following link:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2018-January/msg00037.html

Thanks,
Kunal Jain
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee