Re: Proposal for an Events Code of Conduct and Policy Referendum

Hi,
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
Did you mean to quote a specific part of Allan’s email? Because my
email was about what happened during the time when discussions were
still within the WG (and the conflict that emerged from it) and yours
is about what happened after that, so you replying to my email this
way is misleading.

That's actually not true. Allan was saying (correct me if I'm wrong, Allan) that he and Neil finishing the final draft without Ben was "direct response to
repeated unacceptable behaviour on Ben's part." By that point in time Allan, Ben and Neil were the only members of the group who were active. In my email I was saying that most of us became inactive in response to the atmosphere in the working group, before Ben was excluded from the final drafting.

In addition, I was saying that I don't agree with Allan that Ben was the only member of the working group who was not included in the final drafting (both before and after the time that the discussions were still happening within working group). I can't speak for other WG members, but I was not included in the discussion surrounding the final drafting process that Neil and Allan completed. The only time I have seen the final draft has been as a member of the Board.

Does that clarify things?

Meg

--
Alexandre Franke