Re: Proposal for an Events Code of Conduct and Policy Referendum

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:54 PM, meg ford <meg387 gmail com> wrote:
I do not completely agree with Allan's explanation here. While I have been
involved in the current discussions about the CoC proposal, it has been as a
member of the Board, not as a member of the WG. I was not involved in the
final draft of the document as a member of the WG. As Allan stated, many of
us had stopped participating in the WG before the final draft was finished
because Ben's behavior had become unacceptable.

Did you mean to quote a specific part of Allan’s email? Because my
email was about what happened during the time when discussions were
still within the WG (and the conflict that emerged from it) and yours
is about what happened after that, so you replying to my email this
way is misleading.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director