Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

On 26 October 2017 at 11:42, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 26 October 2017 at 10:34, Pascal Terjan <pterjan gmail com> wrote:
On 26 October 2017 at 10:07, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 26 October 2017 at 09:53, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
That's doable, have to re-work the script that handles it a bit,
please send a renewal request in so we can process it quickly.

That would be awesome and already did :D

Hmm I didn't see any and neither did
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2017-October/thread.html

Just submitted it again, but I can't see it in the list yet. Is there
a moderation queue or maybe the submission form could be broken? I get
taken back to a blank
https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/ page after I hit
"Submit Application".

That will be one for Andrea to debug why the form doesn't like you, I
just tried and the form works for me:

Become a Foundation member

Thank you.

Your application has been submitted and it'll be reviewed by the
GNOME Foundation Membership Committee within two weeks.

You can check the status of your application at the following page.