Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

On 26 October 2017 at 11:42, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 26 October 2017 at 10:34, Pascal Terjan <pterjan gmail com> wrote:
On 26 October 2017 at 10:07, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 26 October 2017 at 09:53, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
That's doable, have to re-work the script that handles it a bit,
please send a renewal request in so we can process it quickly.

That would be awesome and already did :D

Hmm I didn't see any and neither did
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2017-October/thread.html

Just submitted it again, but I can't see it in the list yet. Is there
a moderation queue or maybe the submission form could be broken? I get
taken back to a blank
https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/ page after I hit
"Submit Application".

Found the problem. The "What do you want your username to be?" field
is compulsory, but the page does not show a fail error if it's left
empty. Just reloads.