Re: [gnome.org #15144] Application received from Meng Zhuo (mengzhuo1203 AT gmail.com)

Oh sorry, disregard my previous email. I confused the name.

I gave Meng Zhuo the admin rights on extensions in GNOME shell, and he has been doing a good job. I don't
know if that's enough for being a foundation member, but he has been committed to GNOME shell extensions
review for more than a year now.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano