Re: [gnome.org #15144] Application received from Meng Zhuo (mengzhuo1203 AT gmail.com)

Hello,

I will absent for the decision, since I don't feel comfortable vouching for it given that we have technical
friction in a library that Nautilus started depending on and my GSoC student and me worked on.
He is not bad or anything like that, we just differ too much in our technical vision and leadership of the
library and that it's giving (natural) problems in our interaction.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano