[gnome.org #15323] Application received from POJAR GEORGE (geoubuntu AT gmail.com)

On Tue Oct 04 20:40:53 2016, kunaljain wrote:
On Fri Sep 23 17:01:16 2016, mkolny wrote:
On Fri Sep 23 11:16:59 2016, kunaljain wrote:
On Tue Aug 30 17:18:33 2016, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: POJAR GEORGE
Email:     geoubuntu AT gmail.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: pojar.george
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I begin to work on Gnomeradio development  for GNOME 3 here:
https://launchpad.net/gnome-radio.

mmh, not sure if this counts as contribution to gnome.

Gnomeradio was originaly write by Jörgen Scheibengruber for GNOME
desktop (version 1 and 2) but now is archivated since it's no
longer
maintained (from year 2008).
To view Gnomeradio 3 in action please look at:
https://youtu.be/hdWyxwbIS40