[gnome.org #15261] Application received from Ricard Gascons (gascons1995 AT gmail.com)

Hi Ricard and sorry for the delay,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the Foundation. It's fantastic that you want to join us!

We only accept applications from GSoC and OPW interns two months after their internship ended -- unless you
already were a GNOME contributor before your internship started.

I believe this has now been almost 2 months so we could now process you application, it would help us to
process your membership application if you could tell us a bit more about any recent contributions that you
have made to GNOME (since your internship ended).

Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee