Re: Application received from Izabel Cerqueira Valverde (izabelv AT gnome.org)

Dear Committee,

I would like to confirm if I'm no longer part of GNOME Foundation. I didn't have any answer about my application and also didn't find my name in any members list.

Is it just like this?

Thank you

Izabel

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Izabel Cerqueira Valverde
Email:     izabelv AT gnome.org

Benefits
Mail alias: No
Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
I've been GNOME member for the past 12 years. Since the begining of 2014 I'm unable to make substancial contributions to GNOME besides small talks in local meetings.
Since I am about to move from my country I would like to apply as Emeritus Member hoping to be back as tradicional member in the coming year.
Thank you.