Re: Gnome Membership

Hi Irfan.

You wrote to membership-committee-owner, the technical contact for the
mailing list.

I am CCing the proper list.

On Do, 2016-02-04 at 14:27 +0000, irfan810 yahoo com wrote:

I am curious about the GNOME membership and I am already a part of
it's engagement team so could you please help me how to become it's
member?

The process is to fill out that Web form.
You will need to list your non-trivial contributions to GNOME.
It's best to provide some links, so that the membership committee can
check.
It will also help to mention someone to vouch for you.

My recommendation is to stick around for, say, six months to get
comfortable in the GNOME community and to apply then.

Cheers,
  Tobi