Re: Renewal policy

I've renewed your membership. Welcome back!

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for the reply. I've already applied noting that I apply for Emeritus
status. Should I resubmit the application or would committee just ignore
this note?

Maciej "Matthew" Piechotka

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 2:24 PM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>