[gnome.org #14973] Application received from Fabio Tomat (f.t.public AT gmail.com)

On Fri Oct 02 19:43:11 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Full Name: Fabio Tomat
Email:     f.t.public AT gmail.com

Welcome!

It's so exciting for me to see another friulian GNOME contributor joining the GNOME Foundation ranks as a
member. Coming from Udine myself makes welcoming you onboard a great pleasure.

You will be receiving another e-mail with all the details about your membership later today! Congratulations
again and please get in touch with me for anything you might need.

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator