Re: [gnome.org #14993] Application received from Daniel Pocock (daniel AT pocock.pro)

On 29/11/15 17:58, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Wed Nov 18 17:29:27 2015, daniel pocock pro wrote:

Hi,

I didn't receive any response - can somebody please let me know if you
need more information from me or has the membership application been
processed already?

Hey Daniel,

no, the Membership Committee has not processed your application yet, do you have any existing module
maintainer or Foundation member who might confirm your involvement within GNOME?

I've been committing code here for the telepathy-resiprocate component:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/tree/master/apps/telepathy

and testing it with GNOME Empathy.

I plan to package that on Debian and Fedora to make it widely available
for GNOME users everywhere.

I've also had discussions about it with various people on the telepathy
and gnome-list mailing lists, I'm not sure if any of them are existing
Foundation members.

Regards,

Daniel