[gnome.org #14993] Application received from Daniel Pocock (daniel AT pocock.pro)

On Wed Nov 18 17:29:27 2015, daniel pocock pro wrote:

Hi,

I didn't receive any response - can somebody please let me know if you
need more information from me or has the membership application been
processed already?

Hey Daniel,

no, the Membership Committee has not processed your application yet, do you have any existing module
maintainer or Foundation member who might confirm your involvement within GNOME?

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator