[gnome.org #14667] Application received from Ole Aamot (oka AT oka.no)

On Mon Jun 22 22:07:12 2015, av gnome org wrote:
applications gnome org>:

So, does this mean that I am accepted as a member of The GNOME
Foundation?

That's about correct :-)

Will you update the web site on
https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/
with my name after the next meeting of the GNOME Foundation
Membership Committee?

No need for a meeting, the members list page you pointed out will be
updated as soon as the next cron job will run within 2 hours from now.

Have a great day!

Marking the ticket as resolved as it's all set now :-)

Please mail membership-committee gnome org if you have any other question.

Have a great day!

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator