Re: [gnome.org #14667] Application received from Ole Aamot (oka AT oka.no)

So, does this mean that I am accepted as a member of The GNOME Foundation?

That's about correct :-)

Will you update the web site on https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/
with my name after the next meeting of the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee?

No need for a meeting, the members list page you pointed out will be
updated as soon as the next cron job will run within 2 hours from now.

Have a great day!

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av