Re: didn't receive the voting instruction

So my membership actually expired and I swear I never ever received the
voting email.

Your membership expired but I mentioned you on my previous mail the
membership was still considered as valid from an elections perspective
as the script that removes expired membership runs on the 15th every
month (in less than two hours from now), thus your membership was
still listed [1] and a ballot was effectively sent your way.

Within two hours from now you will receive a reminder that your
membership has expired in May both to your personal address and on
foundation-list, so stay tuned.

I guess it is time for me to renew, I guess I am a bit lost now what
should I do?

You can renew by filing the form at [2].

Have a great day!

[1] https://vote.gnome.org/2015/electorate.txt
[2] https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av