Re: didn't receive the voting instruction

Hi,

you are indeed a member of the Foundation with a valid membership
(expiring on 20-05-2015) as per [1]. The voting instructions were sent
to the address specified on your GNOME account (which is the one bound
to your @gnome.org alias). You can verify its validity at [2], first
time password can be retrieved with 'ssh -l fredm account.gnome.org'.

The voting instructions had the following subject: "GNOME Foundation
Board election - Voting instructions", please check whether your
mailbox has it or if it was rejected by your spam filters.

cheers,

[1] https://vote.gnome.org/2015/electorate.txt
[2] https://account.gnome.org

Hi!

For some reasons I haven't received the voting instructions this year.
Not that one vote will change anything but I am a bit surprised.

I thought it was worth investigating.

Thanks.

Fred