Re: [gnome.org #14875] Application received from Reinout van Schouwen (reinouts AT gnome.org)

Hi Andrea,

Op za, 29 aug 2015 om 11:06 , schreef Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org>:
On Wed May 27 21:32:42 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

 Full Name: Reinout van Schouwen
 Email:     reinouts AT gnome.org
 [...]
 Contributions Summary:
 I would like to become an emeritus member.

Hey Reinout,

can you please list all your past contributions so we can properly
review your Emeritus membership application?

Thanks!

I would have hoped that the mere fact that I was a Foundation member
for, I don't know, 10 years or so, would be sufficient to qualify for
emeritus membership..? :)

Anyway, my main contributions have consist of being a Dutch translator,
doing a QA work for (amongst others) Epiphany, and organizing GUADEC
2010 in The Hague.

Thanks for reviewing my application!

Regards,

Reinout van Schouwen