[gnome.org #14863] Application received from Lucian Langa (lucilanga AT gnome.org)

On Sun May 17 21:54:02 2015, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Full Name: Lucian Langa
Email:     lucilanga AT gnome.org
[...]
Contributions Summary:
I'm applying for emeritus status. I've been a member since 2007.
During 2013-2015 I've reduced my activity with GNOME. I still
contribute to projects I'm involved with, however mostly maintenance
mode and responding/fixing bugs occasionally. I do not want to lose my
association with GNOME project and I do plan on getting back as a full
member soon, until then I'm applying for the emeritus.

Hey Lucian,

can you please list all your past contributions so we can properly review your Emeritus membership
application?

Thanks!

--
Andrea,