Inquiry about Khoem Sokhem application

Dear Committee,

I am sending this email to better understand what is happening with
Khoem's application. I have moved to Cambodia about a year ago and met
with several GNOME contributors (mainly translation work). I am also
familiar with the NGO Khoem's work for and which has been working a lot
with Free Software in the country at an educational level.

It seems Khoem's application is stuck and I was wondering if I could
help in the matter or complement some of the missing information.

Thank you.

Fred