Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

Hi.

Hey Simon!

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee (noreply gnome org) wrote:
Dear simon,

from our records it seems your GNOME Foundation Membership expired! If you want
to continue being a member of the GNOME Foundation please make sure to submit
a renewal request at https://foundation.gnome.org/membership/apply.

I think I did so and I am slightly surprised by this message.

You definitely submitted the renewal request but the Committee has
still to process it so the script caught your membership as well. I'm
amending the text to say you should not submit any renewal request if
you did so already.

Thanks for the report!

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors member,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av