Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership

Hi.

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee (noreply gnome org) wrote:
Dear simon,

from our records it seems your GNOME Foundation Membership expired! If you want
to continue being a member of the GNOME Foundation please make sure to submit
a renewal request at https://foundation.gnome.org/membership/apply.

I think I did so and I am slightly surprised by this message.

I got a copy of my renewal application which apparently was

[Application received at Mon Nov 3 22:26:45 2014 (Eastern time)]

What is going on there?

Thanks,
        Simon

--