Re: [gnome.org #14256] Application received from Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle (leonardof AT fastmail.fm)

Em Sáb 17 mai. 2014, às 12:32, Tobias Mueller via RT escreveu:
Hi Leonardo :)

On Wed Apr 23 04:38:30 2014, leonardof gnome org wrote:
All I have done recently was counseling the current pt_BR translation team coordinators.
Cool!
Do you have any pointers for our records that indicate your engagement?
I'm thinking of mailing list archives or commits or so.

Mostly private emails. Have you talked with Enrico Nicoletto
(liverig gmail com) and Rafael Fontenelle (rafael f f1 gmail com) yet?

This is not a new application, I'm (trying to) renew it.

We don't have separate processes for that.

Yes, I knew that. Sorry if I don't remember any more why I thought it
was relevant to make it clear.

Leonardo Fontenelle