Re: [gnome.org #14291] GNOME Membership Application of Tristian Celestin

Hi,

On 17/05/2014 17:18, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Tristians
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and present.

Tristians is a new contributor in Anjuta. I think his first contribution
is from last March. But it is not an obvious patch and it is good. Since
that time, he has submitted another improvement that I have planned to
commit in a few weeks.

He is a new but good contributor and I think he will continue.

Regards,

Sébastien