[gnome.org #14151] Application received from Nimit Shah (nimit.svnit AT gmail.com)

(sending once again but with the address entered manually, not using the checkbox as that doesn't seem to
work)

Hi Nimit,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In order to process your application, we
need just a bit more information.

It would help us to process things if you could tell us a bit more about any recent contributions that you
have made to GNOME. It would also be helpful if you could mention any GNOME Foundation members that can vouch
for your work. Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

Thank you so much,