Re: [gnome.org #14609] Application received from Will LaShell (will AT lashell.net)

Hi Membership Committee,

Will has been actively contributed in GNOME.Asia since 20008. He helped to
founded the GNOME.Asia, developed and maintain the GNOME.Asia website,
 provide guidance to
local organizer team every year.

I really appreciate Will's contribution to GNOME.Asia and willing
to voucher for him.

+1

Emily