[gnome.org #14256] Application received from Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle (leonardof AT fastmail.fm)

Dear Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In order to process your application, we
need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could tell us a bit more about any recent
contributions that you have made to GNOME. Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we
can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Contributions Summary:
Brazilian Portuguese translation, including leading the team for a
while and coordination with other pt_BR teams (p. ex. GNU, KDE) for
consistency and quality improvement.

These are mainly past contributions, though I am still in touch with
the current pt_BR GNOME translators to discuss the ways the team is
leaded.