[gnome.org #14190] Application received from Luis Villa (luis AT lu.is)

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your membership renew request. Sorry for the processing delay, the membership committee is
currently being expanded to help prevent future delays.

Anyways, I would like to know if you have any "valuable, recent and non-trivial contributions to the GNOME
project"? If so, that is an easy path to adding you as a full-time member. Please link me to some current
examples. If not, I'll proceed with the emeritus path.

Thank you,
James

PS: I know you mention the possibility of emeritus, but if you can qualify as a full member, that is probably
preferable, so I figured I'd ask first.