Re: Automatic sync of Foundation members between foundation's DB and LDAP

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014, Tobias Mueller wrote:

ah. I see. I was about to process
https://rt.gnome.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=14221 which seems as if there was an
account already, but I cannot open https://mango.gnome.org/list_users.php
(although I could once...).
So I guess we need to access that data for now.

Granted access to LDAP account data to both you and Fabiana, please
use it wisely and make sure to update every 'GNOME userid' you find
being missing on the Foundation's database.

We'll discuss some more about this on wednesday. I'll also make sure
to update the relevant docs about this very soon.

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator,