Re: Next meeting about elections and email aliases

I can't make it on Monday, unfortunately. Maybe on Wednesday same time?

Cheers,
Fabiana

On 6 April 2014 01:26, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi everyone :)

Can we try to find some time withtin the next week or so to discuss the upcoming
elections and the email issue Andrea raised?

Does next Monday, 2014-04-07 17:00 UTC suit everyone? I can make it at other
times also, so feel free to propose a new time. I just thought that picking a
time makes things easier.

Cheers,
  Tobi