Re: [gnome.org #14158] Application received from Holger Berndt (hb AT gnome.org)

Hello Tobias,

On Sa, 05.04.2014 22:36, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:

It would help us to process things if you could mention any GNOME Foundation members that
would be able to vouch for your contributions to GNOME. Once you have
provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

thanks for your reply. As I wrote in my renewal form, unfortunately I
haven't been able to be very active in the last two years of
membership, so I can't really name people that could vouch for it.

Holger