Re: Application received from ChangSeok Oh (shivamidow AT gmail.com)

Hello there. :)
It has been 2 weeks passed after applying a GNOME membership.
Am I failed to become a Gnome member ? or else do I have to wait more?

Would you let me know the result or a feedback?
Thanks.

ChangSeok Oh
:: Tomorrow is just another day ::