Re: Application received from Parin Porecha (parinporecha AT gmail.com)

Hi,

I had submitted application for foundation membership on September 29.
The link - https://rt.gnome.org/stats/membership.html is not very useful as I don't know my ticket no.

Please can you tell me the status of my application ?

Thank you