[gnome.org #13698] AutoReply: Application rec eived from Germán Poo-Caamaño (gpoo AT gnom e.org)

Your message about "Application received from Germán Poo-Caamaño (gpoo AT gnome.org)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13698].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Germán Poo-Caamaño
Email:     gpoo AT gnome.org

Benefits
Mail alias: No
Mail alias username:
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
Since September 2010:
* I was one of the director of GNOME Foundation.  Acted as treasurer my first 2 terms.
* I have been contributing to evince, triaging bugs, submitting patches, helping newcomers and GSoC prospect
students.  Eventually, I will mentor a student.
* I have been involved in the Travel Committee, although I proposed to shutting it down recently.
* You can check my bugzilla account:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=describeuser.html&login=gpoo%40gnome.org

People who can vouch for me:
* Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
* Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

Foundation Previous Participation:
I have been involved in GNOME as a contributor since the development of GNOME 1.4.  I have contributed with
translations, became coordinator of the Spanish translation team, written documentation in Spanish to teach
how to develop GNOME applications, outreach by giving GNOME-related talks in different venues. Helped to
create the Travel Committee.

For 3 years I was one of the directors of GNOME Foundation.  I participated in the hiring committee for the
new executive director. I was the treasurer for the first 2 years, among other duties.

If you need more details or more activities I have done, please do not hesitate to ask me.

[Application received at Mon May 27 17:39:58 2013 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.